New to climbing(beginner) looking for a partner - City Rock Cape Town

If you are a beginner climber and want to ask other climbers any questions - then this is the place to ask.
Rhej

New to climbing(beginner) looking for a partner - City Rock Cape Town

Post by Rhej » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:25 am

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a regular climbing partner to join me at City Rock Cape Town, preferably on week day evenings from 19:00 or Sundays.

I'm relatively new to climbing and have completed my belay test

If anyone is keen, please let me know.

Cheers,
Rhej

RHJ123

Re: New to climbing(beginner) looking for a partner - City Rock Cape Town

Post by RHJ123 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Hey man. In the same boat, also new to climbing. I'm available most evenings and keen to get climbing as much as possible. Il be at cityrock every evening.
I'm doing my belay course either tomorrow or Monday, depending on cityrock.

It's Ryan at 0829793472.

philippw

Post by philippw » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:43 pm

hey guys, I am pretty much in the same situation :)

Just moved here and looking for a climbing partner (or two). I'm also very flexible and available most nights.

I weigh about 68kg. I have belayed a lot at home (german alps) already and also done the toprope course at the gym. I have sport climbed a bit at home too but I'm definitely still a rookie.

Would love to hear from you! You can whatsapp me here: 00491702194770 or text here: +27608284912

VVyn

Post by VVyn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:13 am

Sup Guys

I've been part of City Rock for over a month now, relatively new to climbing and completely new to the Cape Town area.
I've been bouldering on a frequent basis, but I find it's boring without someone to test you.
I Still need to do my belay test, but that's not too hectic.

Contact me if you are keen to set up a meet. I would love to get a climbing/bouldering partner.

Alwyn - 0836547553

Hateep

Post by Hateep » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi I'm a newbie too, here as well as in climbing! Thank you for having me, i really hope that I'm going to find here a lot of people that are really professionals and can help me to become like them. Not so long ago i just found that i have some health problems with my legs and for a little period of time i just can't start my climbing routine, i have to search for medications so unfortunately i spend all the time on https://pharmacyreviews.md, anyway i really hope that actually I'm going to find a lot of information here, and when I'm going to be okay, I'll start my adventures! Hear you soon! :hapban :thumright