[All SOLD] Alas, its time for change sale...

Do you have gear to sell? Looking for gear? Wanted & For Sale. Post it here.
Pictures will help you sell your gear faster.
Turtle

[All SOLD] Alas, its time for change sale...

Post by Turtle » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Hiya!

So, a worthy cause has come along and finally pushed my wife and I over the edge - so we have decided to sell the surplus of our combined climbing paraphernalia to whomever the taker.
In the mix of pre-loved items:
1x 54-ish meter Mammut Tusk rope, includes groundsheet(nb, not 60m anymore, but good condition) - R750

1x harness Surprise Bag, includes 4x harnesses, size smallish, 4x pairs of used but in ok condition climbing shoes(size35-38), 1x chalkbag, 3x belay devices(atc), a couple of clipgates and 5x nuts - R1000

1x Metolius Fat Bastard boulder pad, almost never used, perfect condition - R1600

20x quickdraws, 19x Wild Country, 1x BD, great condition - R2000

We are selling these four 'grouped items' per group(we no break up group, group good), or if you take 'em all, R5000 flat. Shipping excluded. We live in Stellenbosch.
Proceeds will go to the downpayment of a pram, because whatthehellisupwiththecostofbabythingsnowadaysfrikkin...

Go!
Last edited by Turtle on Sun May 21, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don

Re: Alas, its time for change sale...

Post by Don » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:19 pm

I will take the draws and the pad.

Fitness

Post by Fitness » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:17 pm

I'll take the rope please

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Mon May 01, 2017 9:01 am

Hey peeps!

Pad, draws and rope sold - just waiting for the money to clear in the bank.
All that's left are the harness surprise bag. Must admit its the least attractive of all the groups, but there's a decent few pairs of small shoes and harnesses in good condition in there - think kids.... Just the belay devices alone will cost more new than whats offered.

But in the spirit of secondhand sales, price now reduced to R750 for the lot.
Please also take note that the money must clear in my bank account before things are considered fully sold, and i think due to the public holidays and weekend, transfers between different banks might take extra long.

Thanks to all your responses - junior will ride well when the time comes...
:thumright

Wazza

Post by Wazza » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Pad, draws and rope sold - just waiting for the money to clear in the bank.
All that's left are the harness surprise bag. Must admit its the least attractive of all the groups, but there's a decent few pairs of small shoes and harnesses in good condition in there - think kids.... Just the belay devices alone will cost more new than whats offered.

But in the spirit of secondhand sales, price now reduced to R750 for the lot.
Please also take note that the money must clear in my bank account before things are considered fully sold, and i think due to the public holidays and weekend, transfers between different banks might take extra long.
Hi Turtle, I know it's a long shot but any chance the harness surprise bag is still available?