Quantcast
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:22 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Dungeon
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:44 pm 

well it hasn't been the same for a while guys. very quiet. except for our new resident that is. anyway tired of driving to the slipper to train so i had the guy removed. twice. then some of his mates came to stay over for a while, its like the bloody ritz. took it on myself to open the place up and make it less hospitable. so if you pop round you'll notice some gardening has taken place. please i'm no landscape artist so i apologise in advance if anyone is unhappy but desperate times call for desperate measures. i've cut the big tree back a bit so the cave experiences weather again and i left all the big branches in the path for a while but have now chopped them up and put them down the hill for a bit of erosion prevention. the area has been deserted since the big chop so this is a plea.... we need to start frequenting the spot again so the buggers realise its being used. the open area is also starting to dry the rock off nicely after all our rains, it was getting a tad shloky to say the least.:roll:
see you der.

Last edited by Fred Fingers on Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:44 am 

Hey Dred da fingers , that's us that moved the damn carpets and crashpads . The bergie slept on it and everything else you can think of someone in his position might want to do . So , please from the original Dungeon Master and his attachè refrain from putting back a carpet and crash pad . You most probably invite him back for a prolonged stay . We've cleaned most of the mess quite a while ago and has been going there for probably two months now . This week , you most probably would not have seen any of us there . Having a rest week and driving out to Slipper was some of the options after last weekend's climbing .
Well , hope to see you there sometime .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:27 am 

Fred Fingers dude, I havent seen what youve done at the Dungeon yet, but please please take it easy on the tree. The tree is also there to hide the dungeon a bit so that it's not that visible from the other side of the valley, eg. attract more a-holes to stay there. But thanks yeah the dungeon can probably do with a bit more sun. I agree with DBez rather dont leave anything there otherwise the bliksems will just keep coming back. Sommer throw them over the side as well if you catch one. See you there!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:41 am 

It's a bit of a trade-off - the more you cut away the tree, the more climbable the place is because the weather degreases the holds, but then it's more visible.

I should be in PE over December - anyone keen to sample the delights of the Dungeon/Ladies Slipper/Alicedale (ok, i know Alicedale may be a little warm)?

dom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:49 am 

:( no cutting of the tree... well not too much anyway... i still need it :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:17 am 

I found that scrubbing the holds with some water and a good brush also helps get rid of the greasy bits(friction gets so much better).
A bit of sun will also help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:51 am 

Hey Fred da Fingers , so we were there yesterday waiting to meet you ....and break your fingers (not even to mention the other planned crimes) . Lay off the chopping dude ! You should rather go and hack into alien vegetation if you're looking to do something like that . What were you thinking ?
We can't tell you not to do it , as it's on municipal ground but maybe you should have asked us what we'll think about it . You totally went into Duracell mode ! We for sure would not allowed that . There was no need to chop the tree , now the place is even more visible for the characters , like we saw yesterday when Jan Public pitched up there with his dog . Next time make sure you're not alone at Dungeon , its not only us you'll have to explain to but probably the part time residents too !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:20 am 

Fred Fingers I hope ur gonna train a lot at the Dungeon now to make all ur chopping worth it?WTF were you thinking?!?!?!We are moving into s-u-m-m-e-r, that's the time of year when its hot and dry and you WANT the shade. W-i-n-t-e-r is when it's wet all the time and the dungeon schlauks up. You couldve at least used tree seal where you cut off all the huge branches?!Or wil someone else now ma have to go and sort out ur sh**?! :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:44 pm 

Fred Fingers... DBez and TheJimmy were too nice to you...

you asshole (<<will that get me banned?... i don't care) now there's zero privacy and zero shade... goddamit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:39 pm 

I assure you my intentions were only good, I apologise.
Ben.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:35 pm 

Hey Ben

I have a chain saw you can borrow. That should send Jan Public & his dog packing, but it sounds like the folkes are rather protective of the tree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:09 pm 

Anyone been to Dungeon lately? Is our little smelly friend still frequenting the joint? Gotta get back down there, whats it been like lately??
I guess I will just have to check it out myself again....so far Happy Valley has been the easier option...gotta stop been lazy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:07 am 

That smelly dude is no friend of mine :( . As far as I know he got a washing machine , TV & DVD player down there too . I'm actually thinking of moving there myself and start been lazy for a bit .