Quantcast
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:57 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:50 am 

I'm getting to Cape Town in a couple of weeks (Dec 7) and will be around until early March.

I have a car and gear but I'm a little low on partners. If anyone out there is looking for someone to climb with, I'm flexible as to time, location, grade, and pretty much everything else. I will admit to sucking at trad, though, and prefering to keep the approaches under an hour.

If anyone is interested, post here or email me at kmills {at symbol} wyoming.com.

I've climbed in the Western Cape in the past, but have always been limited by injuries. Can't wait to get back now that all my fingers and both elbows are (more or less) intact!

Kyle

Post subject: climbing western cape
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:40 pm 

hello ,

i'm also in the cape at the same time with a lot of time to kill and wanting to do a lot of climbing. give me a shout if you want to go climb. currently doing up to hvs on trad , no idea on sa sport , around 19 i suppose.

regards,

raymond

cel 0764581340

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:52 am 

Hey guys
Glad to see this posting, im in the cape until about the 26th of Jan. would love to do some climbing while im here. unfortunately ive just injured my right wrist and ankle, so my skill set has sunk to about a 18-20 probably. But you dont seem to mind on grade as you have already mentioned. Unfortunately i only brought very basic kit with me, harness shoes chalk and belay device. Im happy to boulder, top rope, trail a sport or trad climb. Anyways let me know if you are down for a few crag sessions.

Kevin

Kevin_Venn@hotmail.com