Dane looking for climbing partners until the end of march

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
Alyflex

Dane looking for climbing partners until the end of march

Post by Alyflex » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:40 pm

I'm currently travelling around Africa, and in a few days I will go to South Africa. My plan for South Africa is to do as much climbing as possible, since my lack of climbing over the last few months are driving me insane.

My current plan is to head to Cape Town, try the local gym and from there gather the details and perhaps even people to head up to Rocklands or wherever else the climbing is good and then just spend the next couple of weeks just climbing.

I have climbed for many years and all over the world, however I only have my shoes with me on this trip. So I will either have to rent, buy, or borrow the rest, but if anyone is looking for a climbing partner for a few days or weeks in the coming month, then please let me know.

rasmus

Re: Dane looking for climbing partners until the end of march

Post by rasmus » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 pm

Hi

Send me an email on rasnibit(at)gmail. Not sure about time for climbing or trips, but I can at least give you some beta...

JustC

Post by JustC » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:28 pm

Hey
My husband is always looking for climbing partners. Drop me an email and I’ll put you in touch. He is going to Montagu this weekend to climb with a friend that is not as enthusiastic about climbing ;)
justine (dot) cole (at) gmail

simonemongelli

Post by simonemongelli » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:26 am

Ciao!!!!

If you want i've just moved to cape town and i am climbing in CityRock gym.

If you need a partner contact me on facebook Simone Mongelli or whatsup (00393391473061).

Regards,
Simone

Josen

Post by Josen » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Hi Dane,

I am in Cape Town until end of March. Monday 11th my friend and me will drive to the Rocklands for a fiew days.
After that a am motivated to join y for some boulderspots in nature ore in a bouldergym.

Josi

dalenevs

Post by dalenevs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:27 am

Heya!

We met over the weekend at Kliphuis. I'll be heading to Rocklands again next weekend if you want to join? Will be camping at de Pakhuys this time.

Leaving Thursday after work or early Friday morning (instead of working on the Friday I'm working on the public holiday and taking a long weekend instead).

Contact me at: dalene1202(at)gmail(dot)com.

(Sidenote: if anyone else reads this and is keen to join - lemme know)

Cheers,
Dalene

Stephan86

Post by Stephan86 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi Dane,
I‘m also a visiting climber in SA and am looking for a partner. I‘m gonna be in Knysna Till Tuesday and after a couple of days in Oudtshoorn and The Cederberg.
If you‘re interested just text me (+491758407424) or write an E-Mail to Stephan.schickart@gmx.de.

Cheers
Stephan