Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket

Do you have gear to sell? Looking for gear? Wanted & For Sale. Post it here.
Pictures will help you sell your gear faster.
Davidnaude123

Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket

Post by Davidnaude123 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:54 pm

Selling my beloved Patagonia Nano Puff jacket

Unfortunately I have outgrown this jacket an am going to be replacing it. SIZE SMALL
Amazingly warm and light jacket insulated with Primaloft Gold Eco insulation allowing it to stay warm when wet. Packs down into own chest pocket to throw in your bag with a negligible weight.

Small rip on the elasticated cuff but still works 100% and can be repaired for free at GONE. on first Thursdays!

Usually sell for R3400
Asking: R2300
IMG_7662.JPG
IMG_7662.JPG (38.71 KiB) Viewed 742 times
IMG_7664.JPG
IMG_7664.JPG (27.63 KiB) Viewed 742 times
IMG_7665.JPG
IMG_7665.JPG (26.95 KiB) Viewed 742 times

Logic

Re: Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket

Post by Logic » Fri May 10, 2019 7:24 pm

https://www.firstascent.co.za/men-s-tra ... cket-26718, brand new and cheaper.

If that is a sponsored jacket, rather give it to someone who really needs it bud.

Jasoneye

Post by Jasoneye » Sat May 11, 2019 9:56 am

Sorry, but that's a dick move dude. No need to hijack someone's advert with what amounts to virtue signalling.

wesleywt

Post by wesleywt » Sat May 11, 2019 10:40 am

Its a Patagonia not a cheap knock off First Ascent. And it does not matter if it was sponsored. Be excellent, don't be a dick.

Logic

Post by Logic » Sat May 11, 2019 11:32 am

Wesleywt and Jasoneye, please respect the fact that everyone is entitled to an opinion. In this case, granted, my opinion is a value judgement (and not platitudinous “virtue signaling”) as I believe this action to be selfish and privileged. Please feel free to disagree with my position but I beg of you to refrain from any further ad hominem retorts. Be whatever you want.

Davidnaude123

Post by Davidnaude123 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:03 pm

Hi Logic

This jacket is actually not a sponsored jacket and I in fact saved up to buy it a while ago. As mentioned, I've outgrown it...

If you have an issue with me, I'm happy to have a coffee with you to discuss whatever it is that is troubling you and please stop hiding behind a pseudonym and talk to me face to face. As there is nothing more cowardice than a man who cannot stand up to his actions.

And if you feel this action to be “selfish and privileged” I suggest using some “Logic” and fact checking the subject before firing off another rash comment.

However, I am glad that you have hopefully gotten all you need off your chest :thumright

Kind regards
David Naudé

Logic

Post by Logic » Sat May 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Hi David, I was not sure if you bought the jacket (as you are ostensibly sponsored by Patagonia) thus the caveat in my initial post, and the fact that you did wholly negates my argument.(However, I still maintain that had the jacket been sponsored my argument would carry water)

Again, I am not playing the person I am playing the ball, i.e. actions or arguments. I have no reason to begrudge you and thus I don’t.

Also, no need for feigning chivalry, sometimes people are going to disagree with you, no need to imply that one needs to physically back up your arguments, or did you not mean that I need to be willing to revert to a physical confrontation when I disagree with you and you do not like it? I would be careful with that approach.

Lastly, I have on numerous occasions indicated my identity on this very forum, perhaps it was before your time.

Good luck with your projects this season, I wish you all the best.

Jurie J Joubert

Davidnaude123

Post by Davidnaude123 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:24 pm

I'm glad we were able to settle our differences, good luck with the climbing, maybe bump into each other this season.

Kind regards
David Naudé

wesleywt

Post by wesleywt » Sat May 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Hey David

You shouldn't care what some random on the internet says. Just go about you business and keep crushing.