Quantcast
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:57 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:41 am 

Quote:
what ever guest. Just can't work out how you got from some extreme coments made partly in jest...to \"Obviously Marshall will say his big man thing...oooh I'll bliksem the oke, or blow his brains out...but get real man.\"...

*meeeooow meeeow hissss hisssss* :D

dude, not so long ago I remember clearly you carrying on about taking a 9mm to the crags for \"protection\" and the argument was that other people could get hurt in the crossfire. You were adamant about trying to be 'Texas Walker Ranger' and \"defend yourself\". Even when the point was raised that you could be up on the climb with your gun down below in your bag when you get mugged, thus 'giving' your gun to the criminal...oh and on many occasions have you mentioned violence and taking the law into your own hands. I'd sift through the forums and find quotes to back this up, but I really dont actually care that much TBH.

Quote:
Reduce the opportunity for becoming a victim as much as posible by taking reasonable steps

Like watch too many Chuck Norris films, then throw away your drill and replace it for a trad rack and get a 9mm to blast anyone who faks with you. lekker
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:59 am 

You are by no means wrong guest. Those are the sort of things I would advocate, but not normaly post. Allthough there must be places where I have.

Chuck Noris would be a trad hero.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:07 pm 

Chuck Norris doesnt go to the summit. The summit comes to him.

and he wouldnt need to be a trad hero in any case, as he'd just solo climb all the routes in any case. Ropes and gear are for babies.

Chuck Norris would sort out ANY trouble at the crags. They were thinking about having him at the rock rally but most of the climbers would have been too scared to go themselves.

Marshall, are you keen to change his name to \"Chuck Marshall\"?

Can you do roundhouse kicks at jaw level?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:23 pm 

guest-You wanna let everyone know when you have anything which is remotely useful to anyone on any level. At the moment you just posting utter cr-p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:58 pm 

Certainly. Here's something interesting...

Last edited by guest on Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.