Quantcast
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:06 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:39 pm 

I found what appears to be part of the contents of someone's wallet at the Strubens parking place. No dosh, but a few cards etc with no names. I am not sure if it is a climber's stuff, but contact me if you think it might be yours and you can describe it.

BTW this got me thinking: have there been any recent theft / mugging / safety incidents (other than the two car thefts reported here) that anyone knows about that we should be concerned about?

Dean
083 274 1116

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:59 pm 

Nothing as far as I'm aware - for interest sake we were there when two rather tired policemen walked up to the rock face (one with his shirt open and buttoned - moerse sexy) and then in that civil servant sense of humour told me they were there to arrest us when I enquired what they were looking for. It turns out they were there to deal with some squatters - I pointed out where all the scatters stay (one further up in the cave - supposedly, one below near the road, and 3 across the road under the power pilon) they decided that it was going to be to much effort (notwithstanding my encouragement) and left?? - sometimes you just have to see the funny side - I havent yet - but I'm trying.