A new short video featuring Adam Ondra´s old climbs of three 9a – 9a+ routes, which were initially filmed for the movie The Wizard´s Apprentice, but did not make it into the final version of the movie.
Tag Archives | Adam Ondra
Adam Ondra linked the 55-meter-long project, establishing Change, the world’s first route graded 5.15c/9b+.
2013 New Year´s video by Adam Ondra, introducing the upcoming movie that he has shot.
Adam Ondra getting into the 2011 holiday spirit in Fontainebleau with a visit to Santa, getting lost in the woods, life advice from Font maestro Jacky Godoffe, and an ascent of the iconic l’Apparement (8B).
Adam Ondra has flashed Southern Smoke Direct in Red River Gorge, giving it a personal grade of 9a.
At Hanshelleren cave of Flatanger, Norway, Adam Ondra has been working on a 55m long project, rumored to be 38/9b+.
Thomas Tauporn vs Adam Ondra, Duel in the Men’s Lead Final.
Adam Ondra trying a project that he bolted in Flatanger in Norway at the famous Flatanger Cave
Adam Ondra recently made the first ascent of Thor’s Hammer (5.15a) at Flatanger in Norway.
Adam Ondra recently spent some time at Céüse, France, where he made the first ascent of Jungle Boogie, 9a+, tried to flash Biographie, 9a+, and more.
Adam Ondra has made the first ascent of the Jungle boogie-project, 9a+, at Céüse, France.
Yesterday at Ceuse in France Adam Ondra made the first ascent of the climb Jungle Boogie 9a+.
Adam talks about the next level of sport climbing and what motivates him.
A climbing film climbing that will feature Adam Ondra.
On Saturday, April 7, 2012 Adam Ondra has succeeded in the ascent of his eighth 8c + on sight.
The unusual thing about Adam’s ascent is that it was bolted ground up.
One of the most compelling climbers today in this regard is Adam Ondra. While clearly an athlete of the highest calibre, he has also clearly tapped into mental and psychological resources that have enabled an incredibly concentrated series of ascents in the 5.14c and up range in the past few years as well as notable success in the much more specialized game of bouldering. I have written about Adam in the past but never met him or contacted him before.
Video #3 of Adam’s trip, and this one capture‘s Adam’s flash of Gekko Assis (8B+), one of the hardest flashes in history, on his last day in the forest.
Adam Ondra has recently focused his energies to the world of bouldering, and the results have been stunning.
Adam sets off for his first-ever visit to the iconic boulders of Fontainebleau, France.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...
- BAbycoat: My! what a discussion. There seems to be two pa...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @ Martin I am not arguing on this point. I am jus...