I named the Chosfather in celebration of Gauteng’s oldest proper strong-man, Colin Crabtree, who has been ‘chossing-it’ since before there was even a damn at Harties.
Tag Archives | Andrew Pedley
Could Harrismith (aka Mt Everest or Eagle Mountain) be the new frontier for Gauteng sport-climbers!?
Rest days, Margalef, Arjan onsighting 8a and mostly us messing around basically…
Agata climbs 8B+, Daniel Jung opening a 9a, a trip to Rodellar, Andrew sends 8a+ … and the usual dicking around.
Another great movie from Micky Wiswedel (aka The Lens) working in Siurana with Andrew Pedley and Arjan De Kock….
Andrew was reportedly seen recently in the Cape, where he made an ‘onsight’ of TM trad classic ‘No Longer at Ease’, 25 ‘The walk in was harder than the climb (seriously!)
Rodan is the arch-enemy of Godzilla (a monster) in the 1950’s Japanese movies and the name of the climb to the right of Rodan (8b). In all the films its just people screaming and running from giant plasticine monsters, classic stuff.
Tags: Andrew Pedley
CityROCK brings you CORE (the new Chuck Fryberger film) and Viva La Vida (a film by our very own Micky Wiswedel)
Andrew Pedley’s list of all sport climbs up north grade 25 or harder.
Great to print and stick on the fridge door!
Tags: Andrew Pedley
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- Hilton: Thanks Ebert and Nic!...
- those search engines: Hello there, I believe your website might be havin...
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...