A video featuring sport climbing in Ausenkehr (Namibia), Cape Town and Rocklands.
Tag Archives | Arjan de Kock
24 minutes of Rocklands
Arjan de Kock and Marijus Šmigelskis working “No Stranger to Danger” 8A at Topside’s Echo Valley, with Marijus grabbing the first ascent.
Arjan De Kock is cranking rather hard lately and has repeated both The big island, 8C, and Satan i helvete assis, 8B+.
Even though its getting warmer here in Font and conditions aren’t perfect, they are still good enough.
The name of the video is a joke where Adam (Ondra) always would have the correct climbing advice .
Closing off the last season in Font, luckily some of the last things got ticked before it got too hot.
Rest days, Margalef, Arjan onsighting 8a and mostly us messing around basically…
Agata climbs 8B+, Daniel Jung opening a 9a, a trip to Rodellar, Andrew sends 8a+ … and the usual dicking around.
Another great movie from Micky Wiswedel (aka The Lens) working in Siurana with Andrew Pedley and Arjan De Kock….
Arjan de Kock has made the first South African ascent of “Amandla” 8B+ in Rocklands!
Arjan de Kock, who is currently ranked 5th in the world for bouldering, is set to represent South Africa in the bouldering worldcup held in Vienna this weekend.
Arjan de Kock on Karma 8A+ at fontainbleau – a super classic of Font. Arjan also did his 8B+ project ‘Gecko Assis’ later that same day…
Arjan de Kock and Marijus Šmigelskis battling the bulges of the historic lines at Bas Cuvier. Arjan climbs “L’Aérodynamite”, “La Balance” without the chipped pocket…
Week 2 in font! The weather has improved. No rain, just cold, dry, clear skies. Perfect climbing conditions.
5.10 athletes Arjan de Kock and Marijus Šmigelskis are visiting Fontainebleau in France for the next 2 months and will be producing a series of weekly or bi-weekly “over doses” (or “Oor Doos” for some local flavour).
Arjan sends SA’s hardest Sport route Mazawattee (35/8c+) !!
CityROCK brings you CORE (the new Chuck Fryberger film) and Viva La Vida (a film by our very own Micky Wiswedel)
I got to Rocklands in May, I was suppose to go back to Europe to go sport climbing, but I just ended up staying! just love it here, I cant even get myself to go home for a weekend.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- Jan Hojer Training May 20, 2013
- Total black visitors increase in SANParks May 20, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Chris F: When do we get to see Issue #2?...
- Hilton: Thanks Ebert and Nic!...
- those search engines: Hello there, I believe your website might be havin...
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...