On Wednesday, January 16th, a lightning storm sparked several fires throughout the northern and central Cederberg mountains.
Tag Archives | Cederberg
There is a process under way at the moment to compile a ‘Cedarberg Nature Reserve Complex Management Plan’ which covers Rocklands and all the other climbing areas.
A 4 minute video featuring the Cederberg Wilderness Area, a CapeNature conservation zone which protects some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in South Africa. Situated about three hours north-east of Cape Town, this 71 000-hectare reserve is a true wilderness area, where it’s possible to hike for several days without seeing anyone else.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Squeaky’s summer ticks May 24, 2013
- Northcliff Climber Rescued May 24, 2013
- Dial-a-flight: helicopter rescue in Nepal investigated May 24, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Jed Johnson: Where can we find these routes Richard? so syked o...
- Otto: I'm assuming that the second pic was taken during...
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...