Chris Sharma has made the first repeat of La Dura Dura 9b+ at Oliana, Spain.
Tag Archives | Chris Sharma
Chris Sharma shares his motivation for climbing and insights gained through struggle and the commitment to his craft.
Chris Sharma shares his insights and some simple yoga poses to help warm up the body and tune in the mind before climbing.
Chris Sharma has been in Ceüse for the last couple of weeks, climbing established lines and bolting a new route.
Chris Sharma, the 31 year old American sport climber, is perhaps the most famous rock climber in the world. His achievements in bouldering and sport climbing have been pushing the standards of the sport for the last ten years at least.
Chris Sharma shares his strategy and techniques that have made him one of the best climbers in the world.
Chris Sharma shares his strategy and techniques that have made him one of the best climbers in the world. Part 1 of his five-part series.
In July, 2001, Chris Sharma made the first ascent of Realization (AKA Biographie), the world’s first confirmed 5.15 (9a+),
Chris Sharma recently sent “Chaxi” 9a+ (the second part of “Chaxiraxi” 9b that Adam Ondra climbed recently) and “Fight or Flight” 9b in Oliana in the same day!
Interview with American climber Chris Sharma after his successful first ascent of First Round First Minute at Margalef, Spain.
Sharma has delivered everything that “the next generation” is supposed to in rock climbing. He has been setting new standards for 15 years—half his life. And now, on April 23, he turns 30.
Chris Sharma has established another 5.15 at Santa Linya, Spain.
This is his third at the grade at this cliff, following Papichulo and Pachamama.
The world’s first ‘artificial deep water solo’ competition recently took place in Spain and was a huge success.
A storm is brewing, if not in full effect, between two of the world’s best sport climbers/boulderers over what could be the hardest sport route in the world so far.
Montagu Rock Rally organiser Andy Davies has confirmed that Chris Sharma will be attending the Montagu Rock Rally.
My man at Margalef just filed a report: “Just came back from the crag where I saw Chris Sharma screaming at the top of a new FA, I think.
Chris Sharma, reportedly super-close to completing his long-term project First Round, First Minute at Margalef, Spain, got snowed out of that crag and traveled to Santa Linya, where he proceeded to redpoint another mega-project: Neanderthal (tentatively given 9b/5.15b).
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...