British rock climber Dave Birkett has carried out the first ascent of Once Upon a Time in the Southwest E9 6c at Dyer’s Lookout, Devon, England.
Tag Archives | Dave Birkett
Lake District resident Dave Birkett made the long drive down to Devon to repeat James Pearson’s infamous route The Walk of Life.
20 years ago last January Bob Woods and I climbed a route up the Ben Heatlie amphitheatre in the Hex. We aided most of the route taking many days and bivvies over the affair. Three years ago I went back with Tieni Versfeld and Tony Dick to see if we could free it – a long time dream of mine.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- Jan Hojer Training May 20, 2013
- Total black visitors increase in SANParks May 20, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Chris F: When do we get to see Issue #2?...
- Hilton: Thanks Ebert and Nic!...
- those search engines: Hello there, I believe your website might be havin...
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...