Gosia Lipinska, Julia Wakeling and Hector Pringle summited Fitzroy on Saturday night and are down safe and partying tonight.
Tag Archives | Gosia Lipinska
Gosia has made quite a name for herself over the recent years with hard sends and ascents of big walls.
#bethefirst [part 1 -- CLIMB] a visual depiction and insight into of the true essence behind the brand.
Gosia Lipinska has been climbing for 9 years and has climbed extensively all over South Africa and the world.
Gosia did a fine red-point of “No Longer at Ease” 25 with Douw.
I stretched up and just got a tiny offset nut into the only pin-scar I could reach. I tugged on it from my precarious perch balancing high in my etriers.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PAUSE 8 May 21, 2013
- Lee Den Hond becomes the third South African woman to summit Everest May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...