Gosia Lipinska, Julia Wakeling and Hector Pringle summited Fitzroy on Saturday night and are down safe and partying tonight.
Tag Archives | Hector Pringle
Let’s be honest to ourselves about our motivations for climbing; and let’s be aware of the impact our adventures have on the adventures and dreams of others.
Life is not good right now, and I have clearly tugged on one grass tuft and trusted one dodgy piece of weetbix too many.
This plan, like all good climbing plans, was originally hatched at 1am after a heavy party to celebrate Bernard and Linda’s wedding.
The Zanskar Region in the Himalaya of Northern India is a relatively unexplored mecca of sheer granite walls and 6000m peaks. Inaccessible for 8 months of the year, you can imagine the excitement when Julia Wakeling got the call for a planned trip to this mountain fortress.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...