Joe Möhle was named Sportsperson of the year, at the the 2012 UCT Sports Awards.
Tag Archives | Joe Mohle
Joe Möhle is the Rockchicks Jock of the month
Outward Ventures is excited to announce that Joe Möhle is now sponsored by La Sportiva, Wild Country, DMM and Roca Ropes.
A teaser for a proposed documentary about rock climbing and its history on Table Mountain, recently declared a ‘Natural Wonder of the World’, in Cape Town, South Africa.
Joe Möhle on the 2nd ascent of Be Quick or Be Dead (31/8a+) trad test piece at the Crystal Dream Palace Crag in Hermanus.
Joe Möhle has compiled an RD for the Crystal Dream Palace Crag in Hermanus.
Joe Mohle recently sent ‘A Clockwork Orange’ on Table Mountain and removed the bolt.
The long lost and forgotten mini trad crag of Crystal Dream Palace on the outskirts of Hermanus has lay devoid of any real activity ever since Clinton Martinengo developed the cliff at the turn of the millennium.
Early in February, Joe Möhle complete the first Trad ascent of a route he bolted at a sport crag, The Hole, in Cape Town.
Joe Mohle is back from his Supertramp expedition to Morocco where he went to (among other places) the Area of Painted Rocks near Tafraout.
The MCSA (Magaliesberg Section) is happy to announce that the MCSA Supertramp Award will again be available for 2012 – thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor.
18 km from the centre of Cape Town and approached by one of the most scenic drives, over Suikerbossie Hill from Hout Bay or in the other direction from Camps Bay, along Victoria Road, Llandudno lies nestled in a private and peaceful cove with one of the most secluded and beautiful beaches in the city.
Joe Möhle, is now in the “ivy-league” of trad climbing… with his new DMM/Wild Country rack.
Come support Joe Mohle and Don Willis at the CT MCSA on the 6th of September
“Never slept. My mind kinda just shut off periodically. Was shaken out of it before sunrise by serious thunder and lightning. My first words of the day were – we’re f**ked now!”
Five applications from prospective Supertramps intending to go tramping from as far afield as the Himalayas to our own back yard in South Africa were received for the 2011 MCSA Supertramp Award.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...