Marijus Šmigelskis bouldering on some of Kleinmonds classic problems.
Tag Archives | Marijus Šmigelskis
Arjan de Kock and Marijus Šmigelskis working “No Stranger to Danger” 8A at Topside’s Echo Valley, with Marijus grabbing the first ascent.
Marijus Šmigelskis on the first ascent of “MTV Generation” 8B, at Echo Valley in Topside.
Closing off the last season in Font, luckily some of the last things got ticked before it got too hot.
Just a little tester for the area and a possible future project.
Andrew Wood and Marijus Šmigelskis bouldering at Beaverlac, in the Western Cape, South Africa.
Paul Robinson and Marijus Šmigelskis bouldering around Cape Town.
Marijus Šmigelskis and Paul Robinson have been busy adding more classic testpieces at Topside…
Cutloose Bouldering reports that Cape Town received its hardest climb to date with the completion of the well known “razor crimper showdown” project at the Aerial Boulders in Topside by Paul Robinson.
Arjan de Kock and Marijus Šmigelskis battling the bulges of the historic lines at Bas Cuvier. Arjan climbs “L’Aérodynamite”, “La Balance” without the chipped pocket…
Week 2 in font! The weather has improved. No rain, just cold, dry, clear skies. Perfect climbing conditions.
5.10 athletes Arjan de Kock and Marijus Šmigelskis are visiting Fontainebleau in France for the next 2 months and will be producing a series of weekly or bi-weekly “over doses” (or “Oor Doos” for some local flavour).
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- Hilton: Thanks Ebert and Nic!...
- those search engines: Hello there, I believe your website might be havin...
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...