The time has come to reveal Table Mountain’s fate in its battle to be named a New7Wonder of Nature and the results will be announced during a free concert at the V&A Waterfront’s Amphitheatre on Friday 11 November.
Tag Archives | Merle Collins
Two trail runners, one of whom sustained a broken leg trying to get away.
The road along Table Mountain and another leading to Signal Hill have been closed to vehicles between 10pm and 5am in an attempt to prevent more crimes from occurring around these scenic routes.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...