The photo is part of a larger project that Breashears, along with his company GlacierWorks, launched to document the receding ice of the Himalaya.
Tag Archives | Mount Everest
Cathy O’Dowd (who many of you will remember from the South African Everest 96 – Expedition) is about to take on Nanga Parbat, the hard way.
If there was one phrase to sum up this season where over 500 people summited Everest, it might be: risk management.
A Nepali Sherpa guide who climbed Mount Everest no less than 10 times has died at the base camp of the world’s tallest mountain, expedition organizers said on Thursday.
Two young school girls will make South African Everest history in April when they reach the mountain’s Southern Base Camp in Nepal at an altitude of 5 364 metres.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- those search engines: Hello there, I believe your website might be havin...
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...
- BAbycoat: My! what a discussion. There seems to be two pa...