When I first bolted and started working Helium Dreams at Umgeni Valley, it felt so impossible that I thought it would represent a huge jump in my strength.
Tag Archives | Paul Brouard
Paul Brouard sent Mazawattee (35/8c+) last Saturday during the Montagu Rock Rally
Paul Brouard has been living in South Korea for the past few years and recently sent his 3rd 8b ‘Guazahling’ which translates to ‘Dominate’.
Tags: Paul Brouard
On the 1st of December 2009 ) (34/8c) at Oudtshoorn Main Crag. This is Pauls hardest route to date. Nice one Paul!!! The first South African to climb Streetfighter / Two to Win was Justin Hawkins on the 20th of October 2006. The route which was originally a long standing project at Oudtshoorn (South Africa’s [...]
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PAUSE 8 May 21, 2013
- Lee Den Hond becomes the third South African woman to summit Everest May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...