Paul Robinson had the best day ever at the Hueco Rock Rodeo in 2013.
Tag Archives | Paul Robinson
Paul Robinson continues his global bouldering tour with a stop in Austria’s famed Zillertal, home to countless classic boulder problems.
Climber’s Paul Robinson and Heather Robinson (no relation) enjoy the beauty and diversity of the landscape just outside of Las Vegas.
In the Spring of 2012, four of America’s Best Boulderers converged in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado in search of something new.
Paul Robinson continues his bouldering mission around the world, this time stopping off in Albarracin, Spain.
Welcome to the Hood highlights the 2 month trip to Switzerland, Austria and France shared by climbers and friends Daniel Woods, Paul Robinson, Guntram Joerg, and Anthony Gullsten.
Paul Robinson and Marijus Šmigelskis bouldering around Cape Town.
“This climb went from feeling near impossible to finally going… Tough intro section (V10) of about eight moves, and then a crazy, three-move crux section (about V13/14).”
Top US boulderer and Black Diamond athlete Paul Robinson will be showing ‘The Schengen Files’ at the MCSA Club House in Cape Town
Marijus Šmigelskis and Paul Robinson have been busy adding more classic testpieces at Topside…
Cutloose Bouldering reports that Cape Town received its hardest climb to date with the completion of the well known “razor crimper showdown” project at the Aerial Boulders in Topside by Paul Robinson.
Paul Robinson has finally closed the book on The Story of Two Worlds (V15), a Dave Graham problem on the Dreamtime boulder in Cresciano, Switzerland.
Climbing in a gym has given me the strength to send the boulders that I have done outside in as quick of a fashion as possible.
Paul Robinson continues on his global bouldering tour, leaving Rocklands, South Africa for the granite blocks of Switzerland.
With crisp autumn conditions finally having arrived at Magic Wood in the Swiss Averstal, Paul Robinson could finally dispatch his project.
Black Diamond athlete Paul Robinson is on an extended road trip in search of the world’s hardest boulder problems. His first stop on his global tour is the famed Rocklands of South Africa. Below is Paul’s first report, including a photo of Black Eagle, a Fred Nicole problem that had some key grips break and Paul re-established as a V14.
Last time Paul Robinson tried Die unendliche Geschichte (aka “The Never ending story”), 8B+, on the Bruno block at Magic wood, things went very wrong…
Paul Robinson has made the second ascent of Fred Nicole’s Monkey Wedding (V15) in Rocklands, South Africa, which Nicole established in 2002.
Needing only 20 minutes Paul Robinson made a super quick ascent of Daniel Woods’ compression problem Derailed, 8B+. He also managed to do the 2nd ascent of Jungle bar, 8A+/B.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...
- BAbycoat: My! what a discussion. There seems to be two pa...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @ Martin I am not arguing on this point. I am jus...