Today’s astronomy session shall be straight to the to the point, much like a bayonet, but hopefully less painful. Fear not, there is also a climbing tale…
Tag Archives | Richard Halsey
“I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but by how high he bounces when he hits bottom” General George S. Patton.
Boven is a bit like Paris. The first local you meet speaks French. The difference is that this person is super friendly and welcoming. If you are confused, then you probably haven’t been to Boven (yet).
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- Hilton: Thanks Ebert and Nic!...
- those search engines: Hello there, I believe your website might be havin...
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...