For the week leading up to Rockstock 2012, Cody, Justin, Thys and I were checking weather reports almost hourly, comparing forecasts, and trying decide whether the event should go ahead or if we should postpone.
Tag Archives | rockstock
Started from humble beginnings in 2007 with the idea of bringing all the climbers in Rocklands together it has grown into what must be one of the greatest climbing parties in the world.
Rockstock is happening this weekend (23rd of July) at de Pakhuys Campsite.
Get youself to Rocklands this weekend for the Rockstock!
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- those search engines: Hello there, I believe your website might be havin...
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...
- BAbycoat: My! what a discussion. There seems to be two pa...