After a month of searching for a route that suited her best, she once again climbed the grade of 9a (5.14d) with her ascent of “Era Vella” in Margalef.
Tag Archives | Sasha Digiulian
A preview for the upcoming Sasha Digiulian video. In October 2011, Sasha DiGiulian became the first American women to climb the grade 9a.
Sasha DiGiulian has done it again – after ‘Pure Imagination’ (36/9a), she sends ‘Era Bella’ (36/9a) that was established by Chris Sharma in Spanish Margalef.
This is some raw footage of Sasha attempting Era Vella (9a or 5.14d), Chris Sharma’s route in Margalef, Spain.
In this interview Jack Geldard talks to Sasha Digiulian, the 19 year-old, 9a climbing, puppy-loving, pink-wearing American who is taking the competition and sport climbing world by storm.
Sasha DiGiulian became the first American women to climb the grade 35 / 9a / 5.14d with her historic ascent of “Pure Imagination” in Kentucky’s Red River Gorge.
Sasha Digiulian has made another remarkable ascent by doing Pure Imigination, 9a in Red River Gorge.
Sasha Di Giulian sent her 3rd 8c+ Cosi fan tutte extension, a 50 meters route in Rodellar
Lots of important achievement in Rodellar, for Sasha Digiulian (17), Magnus Midtbø’s partner, as she sent Phillippe Cuisonaire, 8b+ , then on Aug. 14th in Cafè solo sector, Welcome to Tijuana – 8c – after 5 days tries.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- virility ex results: Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this web site...
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...