5km down the road from Beaverlac there is a sweet camp side called Africa. We set up a waterline and checked out the jumps.
Tag Archives | Slackline
HighLining at Higgovale Quarry
Andy Court, Sam Wolski and Paskal Wolski spend some time on a high line in Newlands Forest.
He walked the 222m Waterline WorldRecord twice: Once on the evening of July 6th, and once again on the morning after.
Dean Potter has crossed the Enshi Grand Canyon in China’s Hubei Province on a rope just two centimetres thick.
Waterline at Kalk Bay Harbour
Climb as high as you want, but there are no ropes, or harnesses in this game. Its a deep water free solo paradise.
Highline.fr was born from the Slack.fr team’s passion for this dizzying balance practice and the willingness to convey this experience. Slackline pioneers in Europe since 2005, we share our knowledge and techniques so that the most of you can experience, in safety, this wave of adrenaline!
I was hooked. But it was the beauty of a high line that really appealed, and I wanted more.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...