A quintessential desert crack climb, forgotten, and with a little something for everyone
Tag Archives | Steph Davis
The Moab desert is full of beautiful, free standing sandstone towers. What could be more practical and aesthetic than free climbing the towers and base jumping off them?
Steph Davis ‘s video climbing The Crack House a 5.13 long crack roof in Moab, Utah, on the North side of Gemini Bridge.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- Jan Hojer Training May 20, 2013
- Total black visitors increase in SANParks May 20, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Chris F: When do we get to see Issue #2?...
- Hilton: Thanks Ebert and Nic!...
- those search engines: Hello there, I believe your website might be havin...
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...