Marijus Šmigelskis on the first ascent of “Los Muizenbergos” 8A in Topside.
Tag Archives | Topside
Arjan de Kock and Marijus Šmigelskis working “No Stranger to Danger” 8A at Topside’s Echo Valley, with Marijus grabbing the first ascent.
Rob Fraser sending Topside’s classic, “Cloverfield” 8A at The Cinema and “The Life Aquatic” 7C+.
Andrew Wood on “Turbulence Arete” 7A at Echo Valley in Topside.
Black Diamond athlete Paul Robinson ventured down to South Africa again this past July/August, but this time—rather than revisit Rocklands—decided to devote his energies into developing new problems near Cape Town.
Andrew Wood climbs “Mintberry Crunch” and “Social Confidence” at Topside.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PAUSE 8 May 21, 2013
- Lee Den Hond becomes the third South African woman to summit Everest May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...