50% of the proceeds will be given to good South African climbing causes, with a sport climbing focus.
Tag Archives | Waterval Boven
What better way to start March than by downloading the latest Waterval Boven update!
The route became quite a mental battle as after a while both Dewald and myself would get to our personal crux move, fall and then be able to get through.
This was one of the first routes I ever saw when I arrived in Waterval Boven for the first time in 2006. My eyes grew large and my secret desire to climb it slow grew larger.
Boven is a bit like Paris. The first local you meet speaks French. The difference is that this person is super friendly and welcoming. If you are confused, then you probably haven’t been to Boven (yet).
Four climbers go on a climbing road trip across South Africa. Visiting Oudtshoorn, Harrismith and Waterval Boven.
New routes continue to be opened on the wonderful cliffs of Boven; the updated guide includes new access and route info and is now at 126 pages!
Andrew Pedley has just released an update to the Waterval Boven RD
60 litres of paint, a computer and printer, two oil heaters and bags of clothes…just some of the ‘jumble’ generously donated by climbers at the 2010 Roc Rally in support of Climbers 4 Waterval Boven, an initiative by climbers to support the Waterval Boven community.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...
- BAbycoat: My! what a discussion. There seems to be two pa...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @ Martin I am not arguing on this point. I am jus...