|Walk in||30 minute uphill walk|
|Crag Aspect||Afternoon Shade|
The Lineup (in Afrikaans, die Uitkennings Parade) is a great crag for winter as it gets a lot of sun. It goes into the shade during mid-afternoon, so climb here after mid-afternoon in summer.
Park at the start of Keur Kloof (as for Heaven crag). Walk towards the Rose Bowl and then take the turn-off for Joe's Garage. The Lineup is on the left hand side of the Rose Bowl valley. It is orange in colour. The Lineup has one of the shortest walk-ins in Keur Kloof (approximately 25 minutes).
- Piccadilly Line 26 [5B, C] FA: Keith Forbes, October 2006
Go straight up. Grade is about 24 if you go out right at the third bolt.
- Feline 22/23 [4B, C] FA: Jeremy Samson, August 2006
- Hotline 23/24 [7B, C] FA: Keith Forbes, June 2006
- The Line of Fire 25 [8B, C] FA: Keith Forbes, August 2006
- The Plumbline 26 [6B, C] Jason Temple-Forbes & Ross-McBride, July 2006
- Powerline 29? (open project) [C, N, needs some more bolts]
Routes on the right are sustained and steep (much steeper than it looks in the topo photo!). Routes on the left are vertical and technical. The righthand side of the crag is about 20m tall, and the lefthand side is about 10m tall.