Time Warp (20) **
Start: The line is up the middle of the amphitheatre, crack systems above the left-hand end of three clumps of trees at the foot of the wall. This break is gained by starting 50m left of the trees and traversing back at 65m.
- Pitch 1 : (13) Climb broken grey rock tending slightly right.
- Pitch 2 : (15) Up a face, up the corner on the right to a roof.
- Pitch 3 : (17) Sneak right, through the roof & up the to a good stance at the start of an obvious traverse line right.
- Pitch 4 : (17) Traverse right on steep slabs as far as a thin handrail.
- Pitch 5 : (20) Traverse right for 15m then continue at a low level to reach a block in the main crack-line.
- Pitch 6: (17) Climb the crack, passing a protruding nose directly above the left-hand clump of trees.
- Pitch 7 : (15) Climb the crack using the left-hand edge.
- Pitch 8 :(13) Continue to the halfway ledge.
- Pitch 9 & 10 : (17,19) Carry on up the crack.
- Pitch 11 : (20) Up the crack to the roof. Go right on a rail and continue right for 10m.
- Pitch 12 : (20/21) Climb the crack above to the roof, traverse right and onto large flakes above.
- Pitch 13 : (15) Follow the flakes & cracks diagonally left, finishing up a chimney.
- Pitch 14 : Walk 30m left and finish up an easy ramp.
FA: D. Cheesemond & A. Dick 1977 FFA: C. Lomax & K. Smith 1982