Fine time 20 *****
Start View the topo on the photograph. The route starts on the right of the "Extra Time" butress
- Pitch 1 : (19 R) 40m Climb easily up the ramp and find some "not so good gear" placements. Step up onto the face and do a tricky move up and slightly left. Climb more easily to a ledge (often a little damp). Climb the crack in the short left facing corner to a good ledge.
- Pitch 2 : (20) 40m Climb up rightwards past the triangular overhang to a ledge. Climb the steep face above (or the grey face right of the corner which is not as clean) to a narrow ledge. Move a few metres left and then climb the right facing corner and continue up to a good ledge.
- Pitch 3 (20) 20m Climb up the face to under the thin overhang and pull through on the right into a steep crack. Climb to the "dassie" ledge.
- Pitch 4 : (21) 25m The original route climbs an obvious undercut but grotty recess on the left (19) but an improved version does a crank into the recess on the right shared with Extra Time. Crank into the recess and climb up the left side and pass the overhangs on the left. (Extra Time climbs the right side and then straight through the overhangs). Move past the bush on the left to join the stance on Extra Time on a small but good ledge.
- Pitch 5 (18) 15m This and the next two pitch can be combined. Climb up right on the clean grey face and head across the exposed face to below an overhanging crack.
- Pitch 6 : (20) 30m Climb the overhanging crack and turn the overhang on its right. Climb diagonally left to the arete. Climb this and then finish up the corner to the walk-off ledge.
FA: C Edelstein and Tine Versfeld 23 February 2014. Assistance on improving the route by Adam Roff and Johan Lanz
Descent: Walk left along ledge systems all the way to the Timerity Abseil