The Second Coming (23) **
Start at the easy break right of Armageddon Time (ie: just left of the last clump of trees.) Scramble up 10m.
- Pitch 1 : (17) Continue up the break to a crack leading on to a large block & narrow ledge. Traverse 10m left.
- Pitch 2 : (20) Climb the middle of the clean grey face to stance on a block under a small roof where the rock colours orange.
- Pitch 3 : (23) Above, pull through into the left-hand recess. Go right onto the face & layback moves lead onto grey rock again. Step Back left at 20m.
- Pitch 4 : (16) Use the Armageddon Time pitch up to the Halfway ledge.
- Pitch 5 : (19) 10m left and climb the easy loose big gully to an ancient peg. Move out left onto good rock & a semi-hanging belay around the first corner.
- Pitch 6 : (22) Step left around the nose. Cross the gap to a sharp rail, which is followed easily to the ledge below a hidden recess.
- Pitch 7 : (22,A1) Climb the recess, out left and back on a grey flake. Layback the recess, using 3 RP's to reach a finger rail. Go left and up to a ledge.
- Pitch 8 : (21) From the left of the ledge, follow a low rail across to the old pendulum pitch on Time Warp. Finish easily up that route.