Outdoor Bouldering Matts and Groups

If you are a beginner climber and want to ask other climbers any questions - then this is the place to ask.
konan

Outdoor Bouldering Matts and Groups

Post by konan »

Hi all,

New to the group / forum. I am new to bouldering and would like to purchase some used matts (or where can I get new ones?) Also, looking for some people interested in grouping up to go bouldering. I saw a few people bouldering out in Echo Valley and I would like to give it a go.

Thanks in advance!
Konan
Warren G

Re: Outdoor Bouldering Matts and Groups

Post by Warren G »

CityROCK, Bloc 11, Vertigo, maybe Drifters. Vertigo and I think CityROCK rent pads too. Have fun
Sandbagging is a dirty game
konan

Post by konan »

Ok cool. Thanks for the info
RyanStellies

Post by RyanStellies »

Hi Konan

You'll certainly find plenty of boulderers at the annual Rocklands Highline Festival over the long Easter weekend 2-5 April. As well as highliners, slackliners, sports climbers, unicyclists, jugglers and people doing acro yoga, poi, stilt walking and other similar activities.

The festival is hosted at De Pakhuys campsite, which is within walking distance to thousands of boulder problems.
Overide

Post by Overide »

RyanStellies wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:18 pm Hi Konan

You'll certainly find plenty of boulderers at the annual Rocklands Highline Festival over the long Easter weekend 2-5 April. As well as highliners, slackliners, sports climbers, unicyclists, jugglers and people doing acro yoga, poi, stilt walking and other similar activities.

The festival is hosted at De Pakhuys campsite, which is within walking distance to thousands of boulder problems.
Hi Ryan,

Has the highline festival been confirmed for the Easter weekend? We are staying in Wupatel for the long weekend and will definitely come through and check it out
RyanStellies

Post by RyanStellies »

Rocklands Highline Meeting 2021
https://www.facebook.com/events/438663150892965/