SOLD Deuter Kid comfort 2 - kid carrier SOLD

Do you have gear to sell? Looking for gear? Wanted & For Sale. Post it here.
Pictures will help you sell your gear faster.
mj1995

SOLD Deuter Kid comfort 2 - kid carrier SOLD

Post by mj1995 »

Hi,

I am selling the Deuter kid comfort 2 carrier, I bought it a few years back. Hasn't been used a lot but it has been in storage for sometime.

Price is R 1500
I am based in Cape Town.
Please what's app any queries to 072-442-4446.

Thanks,
Mayra
Attachments
deuter1.jpg
deuter 5.jpg
deuter 4.jpg
deuter 3.jpg
deuter 2.jpg
Last edited by mj1995 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon

Re: Deuter Kid comfort 2 - kid carrier

Post by Dragon »

Sorry for hijack, I hope I can justify it.

1) Firstly let me say that if you are an outdoor person with a young one and you want to expose your child to the outdoors this is absolutely ideal.

2) Secondly if you need to get outdoors because that is who you are, you needn’t let your young one hold you back and disrupt your life negatively. The best thing you can do for yourself and for your child is to keep up your exercise and getting out, and this Deuter is the best aid money can buy.

3) Thirdly the hijack. I also have one looking for a good home when this item is sold. Note if you contact me after reading this here I will refer you to the original poster until that is sold. This item is a gamechanger.
mj1995

Post by mj1995 »

No worries, thank you for the write-up. :)
Chris F

Post by Chris F »

These are really good baby packs, ours got a ton of use

(I don't have one to sell - it got snapped up years ago!).
DD4

Post by DD4 »

Dragon wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:10 pm Sorry for hijack, I hope I can justify it.

1) Firstly let me say that if you are an outdoor person with a young one and you want to expose your child to the outdoors this is absolutely ideal.

2) Secondly if you need to get outdoors because that is who you are, you needn’t let your young one hold you back and disrupt your life negatively. The best thing you can do for yourself and for your child is to keep up your exercise and getting out, and this Deuter is the best aid money can buy.

3) Thirdly the hijack. I also have one looking for a good home when this item is sold. Note if you contact me after reading this here I will refer you to the original poster until that is sold. This item is a gamechanger.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Dragon, any chance that the one you have are still available?