Visiting kzn,gauteng,mpumalanga june 28-jul 12

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
unai

Visiting kzn,gauteng,mpumalanga june 28-jul 12

Post by unai »

Hello dear climbing community,,
My name is Unai, I arrived yesterday from Barcelona for a 20 day visit. My first stop was umkomaas, where I'll be diving for a few days.
However, back home I'm more into climbing :) (sport climbing, bolted multi pitch) in Montserrat, Siurana, Margalef etc. (just for reference i can lead climb 6a/b (up to 20-ish if i understand correctly).

I brought my climbing shoes and harness (plus reverso) with me (could not fit the helmet) and I'd love to join someone/group to climb with.

My plans are open between June 28-Jul 12 and I've already read about waterval boven, monteseel (trad mostly),shongweni..and just recently "discovered" about drakensberg!

I will appreciate any recommendations as to where may be best to be headed in order to find climbing partners!
Or,if you or a group is planning a climbing day/days/trip I'll be happy to join and contribute!

I have a local number 072 1008 769 (no WhatsApp) and WhatsApp on this one +34 636343733

Ps. I'll be happy to "offer" Spanish language practice if anyone's interested :) cuerda! Pilla! etc :)

unai

Re: Visiting kzn,gauteng,mpumalanga june 28-jul 12

Post by unai »

Hi all,me again :)
I'll be in the Drakensberg (north), amphitheatre backpacker's lodge from tomorrow on and spending the week there, in case someone's up for climbing or hiking,,
Cheers,
Unai