a lot of Trad gear potentially for sale

Do you have gear to sell? Looking for gear? Wanted & For Sale. Post it here.
Pictures will help you sell your gear faster.
Seah

a lot of Trad gear potentially for sale

Post by Seah »

*DISCLAMER*
I do not own any of this gear. (yet)
I would like to buy this gear for when i visit the USA. But i do not need nearly this much trad gear and would like to know if there is a market for this stuff. If enough of you seem interested then it would warrant a purchase and I can sell most of the gear after the purchase to you guys to hopefully make some money back. Here are the photos from the original seller with the product description
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (11).jpg
s-l1600 (10).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
Really great shape, only one cam is a little wonky (see last pic), happened in shipping when ordered, not from abuse. None of this has taken a huge fall, some of it definitely hasn’t even been used aside from being lugged around. Always stored in climate controlled areas during the off-season and mostly sat in storage the past few years. Selling because I’m getting old and climbing scares the crap out of me now after taking such a long break.

On Jun-15-22 at 15:23:10 PDT, seller added the following information:
Someone asked for some more clarification as to the condition: I am the original owner of all pieces and all pieces were bought new. It has only seen light use, I was only really into climbing for one season where I probably did 90% of my lifetime climbing and basically all the trad climbing Ive ever done. The one ATC is the only thing thats seen decent use because I did sport climbing over the years with it, usually on other peoples draws or at the gym. As far as total age, it was all bought about 7 years ago after I got out of the Army and went on a one year climbing and cycling binge.

tigerblood

Re: a lot of Trad gear potentially for sale

Post by tigerblood »

I would be interested in quite a bit at the right price.
TheoGrev

Post by TheoGrev »

Pm sent
SNORT

Ice screws

Post by SNORT »

Anyone got some I can borrow or buy please
Fitness

Post by Fitness »

Interested in the large cams