35m slackline kit for sale

Do you have gear to sell? Looking for gear? Wanted & For Sale. Post it here.
Pictures will help you sell your gear faster.
RyanStellies
35m slackline kit for sale

Post by RyanStellies »

Selling my 35m slackline kit ("Firestarter 35m" from SlackGear) which I bought in 2019.
The 12x multiplier tensioner allows a single person to put the necessary tension into the system.
The line can be spanned between trees/poles standing up to 40 meters apart since the kit comes with two 3m roundslings and tensioning webbing, which all add up to over 40m in length.

Selling for R1950 o.n.c.o.

Based in Stellenbosch but I'll be at the Rocklands Highline Festival over the Easter Weekend 7-10 April 2023. Email: ryan8a (at) pm (dot) me

If you're interested in a brand new slackline kit or quality slackline webbing and hardware, please support Slackgear: https://www.slackgear.co.za/product/firestarter-35m/
RyanStellies
Re: 35m slackline kit for sale

Post by RyanStellies »

Price drop: R1750 (New they sell for R3450)
slackline_40m_field.jpg
MichaelLeviLitton

Post by MichaelLeviLitton »

Good day Ryan hope all is well, finding out if your Firestarter gear is still available for sale ?
RyanStellies

Post by RyanStellies »

Hi Michael

The Firestarter slackline kit is still available for sale, in storage with family in Pretoria East.
Currently I'm overseas but I'm planning to attend the annual Highline Festival in Rocklands over the Easter Weekend 28 March til 1 April.

Where are you based, and how urgently do you need it?

I'll be climbing in Waterval Boven & Bronkies/Pretoria early to mid March, and in Montagu & Cape Town area mid March til 28 March. So I could get the kit to you then if you happen to be in any of those areas?

If you needed it sooner, then that will probably only work if you live in Pretoria.

I saw your slacklining videos where you're juggling while slacklining - pretty dope!
And it seems you're into welding?
Coincidently, I'm looking to buy a welding machine, so if you happen to have redundant welding equipment lying around, then I'm happy to trade.