Divine Time 19 *****
Start View the topo on the photograph. The route traverses starts 2m right of the water drip and collection point at the more or less in the middle of the Divine Time Buttress. The start is marked with a cairn place on a block.
- Pitch 1 : (19) 55m Do a couple of moves up the white rock and place a high large cam. Crank through to a jug - a bit rounded if you are short. Continue straight up the good quality grey rock to a ledge at 35m or so. Stance here or continue for another 10m up the obvious recess and step right onto the face/pillar and continue to a ledge with some blocks at the base of the orange rock.
- Pitch 2 : (19) 25m Head for the left leaning red recessed ramp and continue to below a large overhang and make a stance on a perch.
- Pitch 3 (19) 25m Move right and climb through the overhang on the right. One can place excellent gear at the lip from an under-cling in the corner under the over-hang. Make sure you have very long slings to avoid drag if you choose to leave gear in the rail under the overhang. Swing out right and climb diagonally up right avoiding the chossy channel on the left. Follow the good rock diagonally right passing the first triangular overhang and continue past the second, larger triangular overhang on the right and then straight up as per the topo to a belay ledgeto stance on a large ledge.
- Pitch 4 (19) 50m Place a 1 inch cam up on the right. Climb up the flakes first using jugs and then lay-back after placing the very obvious 2.5 inch cam (gold camelot or equivalent). Above you are huge roofs. Move up to under the roof and then pull through the obvious notch to find yourself under another massive roof system. Exit this on the right and then climb straight up the arete to belay left of a large yellow wood tree/bush.
- Pitch 5 : (18) 20m Climb the obvious recess using the flakes and then do a crank through the overlap to continue more easily to the top.
FA: C Edelstein, Deon Van Zyl February 2014
Descent walk left about 40m to the Timerity abseil.